Background: Here’s a fun obstacle course activity that our kids have really enjoyed!
Zoo Moves: In this obstacle course, the students perform “animal movements” to get from one point to another.
(1) Waddles like a penguin for 10 steps,
(2) Leaps like a gazelle over the hurdles,
(3) Crawls like an alligator on their elbows on the first mat,
(4) Runs like a bear on all fours to the second mat,
(5) Flies like an eagle around the end cone, and then
(6) Runs like a cheetah to tag the next player in line.
1. All players must start in a line and finish sitting in a line.
2. Any player that knocks over a hurdle must set it up before they proceed.
3. Players must wait behind the starting line to be tagged before they go.